Of all the places that I visited in Europe, Italy was the most beautiful. Rome is known for its rich culture and history. It was inspirational to be able to experience it in person. Words cannot possibly do Rome justice, so I'll let my pictures do the talking...
 |
| The Trevi Fountain, which I was fortunate enough to walk past everyday! |
 |
| The Pantheon |
 |
| This is one of the many beautiful side streets of Roma. |
 |
| This place had over 100 gelato flavors! |
 |
| The Vatican Museum |
 |
| sigh...The Sistine Chapel |
 |
| The BEST pizza I've ever had. |
 |
| St. Peter's Basilica |
 |
| This picture was taken at the top of St. Peter's dome. I walked up 551 stairs to get there! |
 |
| This is the original Pieta. There's a copy in the Vatican Museum. |
 |
| Colosseum |
 |
| The Roman Forum |
No comments:
Post a Comment